This week we are stepping into the home of designer and blogger Lovisa Häger for a quick apartment tour. You can follow (in Swedish) Lovisa’s renovation story over at her blog over here or on her instagram here.
Why do we love Lovisa Häger’s Apartment?
- Earthy toned color palette
- Use of textiles
- Use of furniture pieces as art
- The clean and elegant feel
What are your favourite things about this space and how does this space make you feel?
The design Sourcebook
Interested in where to source some of the products that Lovisa have in her space?
Thanks to Lovisa Häger we can source these objects below:
– Bedroom wall color + gray details around the house is Pigeon Grey’ från Alcro Trend.
– Ikea kitchen with the cabinet doors called ’Ubbalt’
Ex Design Consultant. Design Curator. Online Creative. Curios minded. Love living and sharing a creative life through -The Interiors, The People, The Art, The Architecture & The Places. Design to me is about creating a story – it is about understanding what matters and how to create something unique which speaks your personal story.