Another Friday – that day of the week where Swedish people love to just stay at home with their family and friends and relaxing as well celebrating the weekend with some good snacks and food.
We would not say no to do just that, in this apartment (even though still renders) which is listed over on Alexander White.
There are so many bits and pieces that we love about this interior – the space and the material selection is something that we draw plenty of inspiration from as well. With that we wish you a lovely Friday and a creative weekend. Here is this Friday’s ‘Read And See List’…
FRIDAY FREDAGSMYS READ & SEE LIST
– Did you see our monthly ‘Inspiration With No Boundaries‘ for November? We will do a list and recap of the past month, by showcasing the best blogs we find, things sent to us, news in the design world which inspire and much more.
– Watch out the design scene, a new design company called Melo (!) is here to stay.
– Spy on how other people live over on At Mine.
– The photographer of The Design Files steps out in front of the lens, see his interview here.
– Need tips to start your own Design Business? See this video.
Credit: Alexander White
I am Caroline, an ex interior design consultant, turned into a content creator, 30+ something Swedish born with an insane passion and interest for design, blogging, and living a meaningful and creative life. Design to me is about creating a (your) story – it is about understanding what matters and how to create something unique and meaningful which speaks and motivates you.