Hey all, and a warm welcome to May. And my first month where we will have a theme on DesignStudio210.
Every month I will start off by summing up what we will cover during the month from a theme perspective. The theme will be tied into our core mission of sharing meaningful design stories and to discover the true meaning behind a design story. I will also be sharing with you what is inspiring me at the moment, what I am looking to discover, and also reflect back on last month.
This month focus will continue to be about design stories around “create a home that inspires change“.
With last months story on how creating a vision board and then manifesting it through your home can help you to create the lifestyle you want for yourself. I want to continue to discover this topic in May as well.
Outside of this, we have some super inspiring artist interviews scheduled for this month, and I am also sharing some creative business tips during the month. Something that I have been wanting to do for some time now. Which hopefully inspires.
- The power of visualization
- Appreciating the nature and the details in nature around where one lives
- Connecting and having creative talks with creative people
- I will continue to use Skillshare as last month. I am listening to their courses a few times a week. They are also doing different workshops that you can sign up to if you are a subscriber. I really recommend this, if you have around 14 Euro to spend on knowledge monthly.
- Will try out this meditation app called Headspace. Heard from friends, many good things about it. Can be found here Android and iOS.
- Brain focus – A time management app that focuses on the Pomodoro method. Where you break down your work in intervals of 25 min. I promise, this stuff actually works! Free app can be found here Android.
Design Studio 210 April Stories
- Updated the design of the blog (updates will still keep on happening throughout May). I hope you like it. Please let me know if something is not working as it should be 🙂
- Focused on highlighting how to create a home that you will feel inspired by.
– How to create a creative home
– Finding that sanctuary
– 10 simple things for a happier home
– Home office inspiration
– How to create a vision board
- We had the chance to speak and interview two talented artists and learn from them.
Top 3 Tips Collected From Interviews
- Find your inspiration
- Put your heart in it and try to express yourself
- Work hard. Work hard. Work hard. And ….work hard
Thank you @aga.kaluzna for this.
Stay safe and creative!
I am Caroline, an ex interior design consultant, turned into a content creator, 30+ something Swedish born with an insane passion and interest for design, blogging, and living a meaningful and creative life. Design to me is about creating a (your) story – it is about understanding what matters and how to create something unique and meaningful which speaks and motivates you.