A gray Scandinavian interior is what sets our mood this Friday, where dark gray walls have been painted to create a comfortable and stylish interior. It is this sort of interior design that oozes that relaxed vibe that after all the Swedish concept, “Fredagsmys” stands for.
The combination of selecting a gray paint color like the one above and combining it with heavier wood types where one can experience the wear and tear of the material, is what catches our attention. In this gray interior is where we today wish to hang out with some good friends for some well deserved relaxation time. Want to join us?
We wish you all a happy Friday. And don’t miss out our, Friday’s ‘Read And See List’…
FRIDAY FREDAGSMYS READ & SEE LIST
– Did you see our new “Sweet Home” post about – finding that home that feels like a sanctuary?
– We love this Art project called Trendenser and Friends.
– Need a dark doze of interior design? Check out this Scandinavian real estate object.
– Plants, plants and more plants over at Urban Jungle Blog.
– Obsessing over Lindsey Adelmans light fixtures again…
– Need some design tips for your next project. Check out our 101 Design and share your design tips with us.
Credit: Fantastic Frank